Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've found a new writing tool! Zoho has a suite of Office applications plus more, all online, all secure (hopefully), all can be kept private unless you want to share bits. For me, this means I can keep my outline, chapters, and info online as well as on hard drive. That means no more wishing I had my notebook or folder or memory stick. I don't even need to be on my own computer! Today I tried to start writing with the Zoho Writer application but ended up revamping the most recent storyline I started, tweaking it as an outline so that I have a better idea of where I'm going (and am not so intimidated by that big blank white space).

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like it might be useful. I'll have to check it out

ninthmuse (roz m) said...

Having works-in-progress online takes away one of my biggest excuses. Now I can't say "Well, I can't write 'cause I don't have my notes" as long as I have access to a computer.