Monday, June 26, 2006

Having had experience in becoming too involved in internet activities and not sparing enough time for other things--like writing--I was a bit worried that I would experience the same thing with a blog. But as you can see by how many days it has taken me to get back here, that's apparently not a problem.

I entered a 5,000 word challenge at the Forward Motion for Writers forum. I haven't even looked at the 5,000+ words I got written during that 48-hour period. Time to get back on the horse and start writing again.

But the trick is juggling life on the page and life outside the window... and having the energy to handle them both.

1 comment:

AKA Navillus99 said...

I was hoping you would add a link to my site. http://navillus99.blogspot.com It is a Christmas Wedding information Blog. I could add a link back in you wish

Joe